Steven Rees-Pullman, SVP International:
As Senior Vice President, International Steven Rees-Pullman is responsible for revenue and organisational growth in EMEA and APAC at Auth0. He is the first to formally oversee the company’s international business, which accounts for nearly half of Auth0’s global revenue, and has been instrumental in adoption of Auth0 outside of North America. Rees-Pullman is an internationally-proven professional with over 20 years of experience in full P&L, business sector and corporate planning and execution in the software industry.
Prior to joining Auth0, Rees-Pullman held leadership positions at global organisations including K2, SumTotal, Cogniti, Torex Retail, and Infor. He is experienced at defining and executing strategy for new markets, fostering long-term growth, engaging with key stakeholders, and motivating a multicultural team.
Please find below the questions for Steven Ress-Pullman, SVP-International, Auth0
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on consumer interactions with brands, particularly in terms of login experiences?
- Most organizations today fail to match consumer expectations when it comes to login technologies. Do you believe that if customers have more options for login technologies and modern identity solutions, they will be more likely to sign up?
- What are the advantages of implementing a unified authentication and login system for businesses? What role does Single Sign-On (SSO) play in improving the customer experience?
- How have the events of the COVID-19 pandemic influenced identity management and governance processes? What has changed?
- With the explosion of devices and the shift toward digital transformation, a better understanding of the customer experience is becoming increasingly important. How can identity and access management, in conjunction with CIAM systems, help make sense of identity data?
- Auth0’s modern approach to identity enables organizations to provide secure access to any application, for any user. The Auth0 platform is a highly customizable identity operating system that is as simple as development teams want and as flexible as they need. Safeguarding billions of login transactions each month, Auth0 delivers convenience, privacy, and security so customers can focus on innovation. For more information, visit https://auth0.com.