Zoho Workplace, a platform that boasts nine integrated collaboration, communication and productivity applications, experiences unprecedented adoption from customers replacing Slack, Zoom, Microsoft Teams and G Suite
Zoho Corporation, a global technology company offering the most comprehensive suite of business software applications in the industry, today revealed that some of the services on its enterprise collaboration platform, Zoho Workplace, have seen a usage increase of over 1,000 per cent – the platform now supports 15 million users globally.
Zoho Workplace provides a unified platform including email, chat, audio and video conferencing, shared file storage, and an online office suite that enhance the productivity of employees, anywhere. It is an online workspace that allows users to intuitively and securely work together, meet, collaborate and accomplish goals in a contextual setting.
High growth seen in apps within Zoho Workplace since March includes:
- Zoho Cliq, the secure instant messaging service with audio and video call capabilities experienced a 1,200 per cent increase in calls made per day and a 225 per cent increase in messages sent.
- Zoho Meeting, the online meeting and conferencing application saw a 772 per cent usage increase.
- Zoho ShowTime, an online training and virtual classroom solution has seen usage surge 1,100 per cent.
- Zoho WorkDrive, a cloud storage service for the entire organisation with the ability to share files securely, saw usage increase by 300 per cent.
The company explained this growth is partly driven by businesses adjusting to full-time remote working and learning as well as high demand from businesses seeking contextual integration between critical business applications. More than 25 percent of new Zoho Workplace customers have made the decision to switch over from G Suite and Microsoft.
Additional applications within the platform include:
- Zoho Mail: Custom domain-based, secure business email with Calendar, Tasks, Notes and Bookmarks.
- Zoho Connect: Intranet for organisation and organisation specific social-media platform for employees.
- Zoho Office Suite: Online office suite with enhanced co-creating, reviewing and collaboration features. Suite includes Zoho Writer, Zoho Sheet, and Zoho Show.
Zoho Workplace enables single sign-on across these applications where work streams follow users as they move from screen to screen. This convergence of business, communication, productivity, and collaboration applications allows users to work in context within teams effectively, across their organisation or with external stakeholders. Zia, Zoho’s AI powered assistant and Zia Search boost user productivity as AI and search work across all 9 apps on the platform. Instead of having to extract data across multiple solutions, users can complete projects, from start to finish, all on Zoho.
Zoho Privacy Pledge
Zoho does not allow any third-party trackers to monitor usage behaviour and never sells any data to ad-based companies. Because Zoho owns, and has built its entire technology stack, the company is able to offer the most secure experience to its 50 million users without any compromise on data privacy. Zoho Workplace users have the assurance that their data is confidential and protected, and only users themselves maintain ownership of that data.