Zenoss Inc., a leader in intelligent application and service monitoring, announced its new capabilities to automate the transition to cloud-based IT monitoring. This enables customers to monitor on-premises and cloud-based resources through migration in a single, unified view at any scale.
Google and Zenoss partnered on this development effort to accelerate and improve customer experience in moving from an on-premises monitoring environment to cloud-based monitoring of applications and services. The technology enables customers to immediately gain value through:
- Dramatically reduced migration times
- Automated migration of users, user groups, device classes, devices, event triggers, notifications, monitoring templates, event classes, transforms, mappings and more
- Comprehensive auditing of changes between monitoring environments
- The ability to export configuration changes to reproduce use case scenarios
- Migration of incremental changes between systems
“Modern enterprises are continually faced with the need for a precise understanding of the balance between cloud and on-prem resources,” said Ani Gujrathi, chief technical officer at Zenoss. “Zenoss Cloud is enabling customers to get unprecedented visibility into their hybrid IT environments.”
Zenoss also provides deep monitoring capabilities for Google Cloud Platform serverless environments, Google Compute Engine, and Google Kubernetes Engine as well as full monitoring capabilities for AWS and Azure platforms.