Whatfix, the leader in Digital Adoption Solutions (“DAS”), announced notable company achievements and growth in 2019 highlighting the value of digital adoption and transformation as the key to success. Notable milestones include new customers, bringing the company over 100 Fortune 500 customers, an unprecedented B2B SaaS Customer Net Promoter Score of 65 that is in the 100th Percentile of B2B SaaS industry, a major acquisition, international expansion, the appointment of four new executive hires, and recognition in top analysts research reports, thus securing its position as the leader in the erupting Digital Adoption Solutions (DAS) market in 2019.
Today, digital transformation is one of the most important strategies on the boardroom agenda for enterprises, with its success depending heavily on how well users adopt and adapt to these digital technologies. Whatfix’s Digital Adoption Platform disrupts the way application support and training is delivered to end-users of enterprise applications by providing contextual and real-time guidance, providing layers on top of web-based applications to deliver continuous on-demand training and proactive support. Enterprises get assured returns on their technology investments when employees know exactly how to leverage software applications in their day-to-day work.
2019 Highlights Include:
- Increased its total revenue by 300 percent.
- Achieved a B2B SaaS Customer Net Promoter Score of 65, which is in the 100th Percentile of the B2B SaaS industry according to GrowthScore.
- Doubled its headcount to 230 employees with six offices across the globe in the U.S., India, and expansion to London and Australia.
- Acquired AI-powered Personalization Engine, Airim, making Whatfix the industry’s first Digital Adoption Solution (DAS) to offer Autonomous Personalization.
- Built strategic relationships with new customers including Automation Anywhere, Grifols, REG Services Group, Reed Specialist Recruiting, and Sentry Financial Services.
- Recognized in Deloitte’s Learning in The Flow of Work Solutions research report with Full Capability Scores for Incorporating Tools of Work, Providing Actionable and Relevant Data, Automated Reinforcement, Total Workforce, and Offline Activity Tracking.
- Recognized in two Gartner research reports, including “Increase Sales Productivity with Digital Adoption Solutions” (published May 21, 2019, by Melissa Hilbert), and “Hype Cycle for CRM Sales Technology 2019” (published July 10, 2019, by Adnan Zijadic, Theodore Travis and Melissa Hilbert).
- Appointment of four new executive hires including Stuart Laidlow, VP Partnerships and Business Development; Dattatri Radhakrishna, VP, Engineering; Steve Bailey, VP, Strategic Enterprise Sales; and, Gary Malhotra, VP, Product Marketing.
- Tripled its Channel Partner Revenue Run-rate YoY with the highest growth from SI/Services Partners with strong digital transformation, change management, and L&D/training practices.
- Revealed data evaluating the current state of adoption of CRM systems. The survey found that 70 percent of enterprises believe that implementing a Digital Adoption Platform is the key to increased sales productivity and successful CRM adoption. On average, an enterprise reported a median savings of $8.66 million for digital adoption of their CRM system.
- Closed a $12.5 million funding round led by Eight Roads Ventures, the proprietary investment arm of Fidelity International, F-Prime Capital, and Cisco Investments.
Deloitte’s Learning in the Flow of Work Solutions Research, recently described the Whatfix Digital Adoption Platform as designed to provide personalized training for workers within web applications. It recognized the solution as delivering learning content in various formats, including real-time guidance. It described our ability to further integrate with an organization’s learning management system (LMS) to create interactive training programs.