Vitalyst, a Microsoft Gold partner and global provider of client learning and change enablement services, announced the release of its Active 365 Continuous Learning for Microsoft 365. A managed service solution, Active 365 Continuous Learning equips customers with a proactive, end-to-end learning solution which empowers their employees to thrive with their cloud-based productivity tools throughout the solution lifecycle; thus, allowing IT and Business leaders to better plan and manage the deployment and user adoption of new updates to Microsoft products.
“Business at the speed of Microsoft means a constant flow of updates with new features and functionality within the various Microsoft 365 workloads,” said Barry O’Donnell, President, and CEO of Vitalyst. “While this offers customers new opportunities for collaboration and productivity, it can also pose a challenge from a governance, deployment and user adoption perspective. Active 365 Continuous Learning provides customers with the ability to better manage their deployments, reducing the risk of business disruption, while allowing them to maximize the value of their technology investments.”
The Active 365 Continuous Learning service consists of three components including:
Monitoring and Analytics
- Continuous monitoring of the update roadmap of Microsoft 365 and other cloud productivity tools for relevant, impactful updates/changes across the toolset
- Proprietary client migration and support analysis, gathered from thousands of successful engagements, to advise customers as to which features on the roadmap are most relevant
- Change enablement services to aid in deployment planning and development of custom communications and adoption programs
- Awareness and proactive training to reduce business impact during key functionality changes
- Deployment guidance to help customers through the rollout of the latest, critical updates
Adoption and Support
- Custom, quarterly awareness plans and deliverables to ensure user engagement and communication
- Access to a custom learning portal, through which, users can access virtual training in multiple delivery methods
- Ongoing Adoption Analytics to identify challenges and potential gaps in tech skills development and opportunities for additional learning based on data-driven learning plans
“For Microsoft customers, technology deployment and adoption are no longer singular projects,” said Shawn Gentile, Training Content and Deliver Leader at Vitalyst. “Learning and support need to be continuous, otherwise user knowledge and skills will be outdated before they have the chance to effectively use them. With Active 365 Continuous Learning, we help customers stay on the cutting edge using the latest Microsoft technology while managing the impact of technology adoption on their employees.
As the Change Management Lead at a leading financial services company remarked, “With Active 365 (Continuous Learning), we now have better visibility as to what updates are on the horizon and the ability to be more agile in our planning, deployment, and adoption. We are reducing the lag between availability and innovation for our employees.”