Replicated Appoints Six New Vice Presidents to Lead Operations, Engineering, Sales and Marketing Divisions
Replicated, which enables software vendors to ship a multi-prem version of their software (on-prem, air gapped, or self-hosted) with Day 2 enterprise operations management, today announces an expanded executive team with the appointment of six new vice presidents.
“I’m thrilled that Replicated has become a magnet for such top-caliber talent,” said Grant Miller, CEO and founder at Replicated. “Attracting so many leaders in their respective areas is a significant challenge for any organization, and particularly in technology. As we continue to grow across all departments and hire key leadership talent, we’re delivering on our mission to help software vendors drive growth and solve their challenges associated with multi-prem application delivery and management.”
Replicated’s new hires bolster the company’s expertise in helping SaaS, open core, and traditional software vendors to make the move into selling modern, multi-prem software to their enterprise customers. They include:
- Dalia Havens, VP of Engineering. Dalia has a wealth of expertise growing and scaling globally distributed organizations through hyper growth stages. With over 15 years’ experience in various engineering leadership positions, she has led engineering organizations with multiple disciplines spanning design, technical writing, support, data, development and infrastructure. Dalia was the VP of engineering at Netlify and was the former director of engineering at GitLab, Inc.
- Greg Sundermann, VP of Revenue Operations. Greg brings a decade of experience helping B2B software companies operationalize their global go-to-market infrastructure. He is an associate member of the Revenue Collective, and previously was head of revenue operations at Elliptic. Greg is also the former director of revenue operations at Snaps and advisor at Emissary.io.
- Sara Dornsife, VP of Marketing. Sara brings over 25 years of marketing experience with a deep background in open source and developer tools. Sara has experience building teams, leading and executing content strategies, and creating brand awareness. She has held executive and senior-level marketing positions at Heptio, NodeSource, PayPal, Sun Microsystems, and more.
- Scott Stockton, VP of Sales. Scott brings over 25 years experience as an enterprise sales executive, with a history of building customer-centric sales teams. Having spent his career working with product development teams, Scott brings a deep understanding of Open Source Software, developer tools and practices, and DevSecOps. Scott joins Replicated from Sonatype, where he was Regional Vice President for the West, leading the largest sales region and positioning the company for a successful acquisition by Vista Equity Partners. Scott has held senior leadership positions at Perforce, CollabNet, and Mentor Graphics and individual contributor positions at IBM and Wind River.
- Melina Murray, VP of People. Melina has over 20 years of experience in HR, with a focus on scaling startups, enabling rapid growth while ensuring a focus on values and culture. She has held senior leadership roles, most recently as the Head of Global People Operations at InfluxData and as Head of HR for Huddle’s US operations.
- Dexter Horthy, VP of Customer Engineering. Along with a huge passion for the next generation of software delivery tooling, Dexter brings almost 10 years of engineering experience to the table, including 2 as a core engineer working on Replicated products. Previously he had a stint as acting VP of Engineering at Aspiration and led several successful technology projects as a platform engineer at Sprout Social.