P2P Global, a collaborative marketplace for top technology solution providers, announced the release of an open ecosystem platform.
John Guido, CEO of P2P Global, stated that “IT solutions are now more multi-faceted than ever and no one vendor or solution provider is delivering the entire customer solution. P2P Global’s value proposition resulted from the understanding that customers prefer a single solution provider yet are demanding more specialized skills.”
No one can be an expert across all of today’s technologies, and so provider-to-provider—or P2P—partnerships are required to fill skill gaps. Solution providers can benefit from P2P collaboration, but, until now, there hasn’t been a single platform to do everything, including:
- Expertise discovery across all major technology vendors
- Easy contract facilitation to promote trust and confidence
- An intuitive user experience to foster coordination, speed, and scale
P2P Global is the first marketplace where you can create and respond to complex IT projects and find that perfect match to fill skill gaps. With P2P Global you can manage all your client’s IT needs by building your ecosystem of on-demand expertise.
P2P Global’s technology-enabled platform matches solution providers based on proper credentials and demonstrated experience that fits the project opportunity. Features of the new platform include:
- Members, as an Opportunity Creator, may post a project opportunity with specific skill requirements.
- P2P Global search functionality uses data science to match firms based on their skills.
- A member of the matched firm, as an Opportunity Responder, may respond with a proposal.
- P2P Global curates a shortlist of candidates for the Opportunity Creator’s review and final selection.