OpenText™, a global leader in Enterprise Information Management, announced its largest technology update, including a major expansion of EIM cloud capabilities. This latest release advances the company’s vision to capture, govern, exchange and use the information to its full potential, unlocking the information advantage for its customers.
“Rapid technological advancement, distributed supply chains, cybersecurity concerns, regulatory changes, and shifting workforce dynamics require business leaders to embrace new approaches,” said Mark J. Barrenechea, OpenText CEO & CTO. “We are pleased to announce OpenText Cloud Editions (CE), enabling customers to accelerate innovation, be more secure, and support the changing nature of work and the workforce. This is the most comprehensive release in our history, including Content Services, Business Network, Magellan, EnCase, Security and our CORE SAAS applications.”
Flexible cloud designed to meet our customers on their journey to the cloud
OpenText continues to offer flexible, enterprise-grade cloud deployment options for its customers, with strengthened offerings in OpenText Cloud, Business Network and new applications delivered on OpenText OT2™, our EIM-as-a-service cloud offering.
- OpenText provides greater content services options in the cloud, with recent partnership announcements with Google and SAP.
- This release strengthens industry-relevant SaaS applications on OT2, with new features for Core for Capital Projects, Core for Supplier Exchange, and the launch of Core for SAP SuccessFactors.
- Core for Trading Grid offers options for document sharing and collaboration for B2B services customers, ensuring smooth on-boarding of trading partners with common file-sharing interfaces for simple business processes and transactions.
Enabling productivity through AI and business-relevant integrations
Release 16 Enhancement Pack 6 (EP6) provides productivity-boosting AI applications and expansive integrations. This release delivers secure digital experiences that are deeply integrated into customers’ business operations.
- OpenText has launched OpenText Intelligent Capture, the rebranded, next-generation of OpenText Captiva, introducing new artificial intelligence and process automation capabilities. In addition, OpenText is launching Core Capture, a SaaS capture solution based on our cloud-based capture services and delivered on OpenText OT2.
- This release continues investments in OpenText Documentum™ with deeper integrations to popular Office applications and automated processes for deploying and managing Documentum in the cloud. OpenText also launched OpenText™ Extended ECM Documentum for SAP® Solutions that integrate Documentum into the line of business applications, so users can manage content in the context of business processes.
- EP6 embeds AI into OpenText eDiscovery solutions with predictive filtering capabilities that learn from human feedback. EP6 also introduces cloud-based OpenText Legal Hold and OpenText Insight review with multi-matter management and machine learning capabilities.
- Updates to the OpenText Experience portfolio leverage AI to provide intelligent content suggestions, automatically generate summaries from long-form content and apply metadata with AI-driven asset tagging.
- OpenText AppWorks enables intelligent automation across the enterprise with a redesigned developer experience and the mobile-friendly client to design, build and optimize content and process-centric applications, faster and at a lower cost.
- EP6 updates OpenText Magellan with tools to help organizations improve the reach, scale, and output of data science and machine learning processes, with expanded and flexible data prep and big data tools.
“Using OpenText Magellan’s AI-assisted analytics, we were quickly able to identify tens of thousands of accounts at risk of attrition,” said Junid Baharuddin, VP, Core Banking Systems & Analytics Head, PT. Bank Mega. “With an integrated and intelligent view of our customer data, we can better ensure client satisfaction and proactively manage risk.”
“OpenText is building key capabilities for our customers’ most complex digital challenges. We are creating additional modes of secure collaboration, deepening automation, and providing practical AI solutions for information-intensive businesses,” said Muhi Majzoub, OpenText EVP, Engineering. “Release 16 offers a toolset to help companies transform their businesses and develop a sustained and competitive information advantage.”