Integration of NEC’s MasterScope with AudioCodes’ One Voice Operations Center delivers holistic voice and data monitoring, analytics and root cause analysis for enterprises, contact centers, and service providers.
- NEC and AudioCodes offer an integrated voice and data layer monitoring solution based on AudioCodes’ One Voice Operations Center (OVOC) and NEC’s MasterScope
- The joint solution helps enterprises, contact centers, and service providers simplify voice network operations, improve user experience and reduce downtime
- Synchronized voice and data network-layer statistics enable accurate troubleshooting and root cause analysis of network quality issues via a single pane of glass
- Customers can access all current and historical call data and underlying data layer information with just a few clicks
- The solution delivers intelligent insights into network trends and performance to assist in planning and design
- AudioCodes One Voice Operation Center (OVOC) can now monitor a variety of NEC network devices
- The joint solution will be sold by both companies
AudioCodes (AUDC), a leading vendor of advanced voice networking and media processing solutions for the digital workplace, announced that it is collaborating with NEC Corporation to offer a comprehensive voice and data layer network monitoring and analytics solution. The joint solution is facilitated through integration of the AudioCodes One Voice Operations Center (OVOC) and NEC’s MasterScope and is designed to help enterprises, contact centers, and service providers simplify voice network operations, improve user experience and reduce downtime. Both companies will sell the joint solution to customers around the world.
The combination of OVOC and MasterScope enables customers to monitor and analyze voice and data layers via a single pane of glass. Customers can corroborate statistics from different network layers to ensure accurate troubleshooting and root cause analysis. Current and historical call data can be viewed along with the underlying data layer information with just a few clicks, offering intelligent insights into network trends and performance that can assist in network planning and design.
MasterScope is NEC’s integrated operations management software brand that leverages the expertise and advanced technologies developed by NEC over many years. NEC delivers more than 3,000 MasterScope systems to customers annually. MasterScope provides end-to-end support for systems encompassing ICT infrastructure to applications and meets customers’ needs for easy-to-operate products. This SNMP-based network management system improves the efficiency of multi-vendor networks and reduces management costs, including Configuration Management, Fault Management, Performance Management, and Advanced Functions.
AudioCodes One Voice Operations Center (OVOC) is a holistic life-cycle FCAPS (fault, configuration, accounting, performance, and security) management and voice network design solution that combines the management of voice network devices and quality of experience monitoring into a single, intuitive web-based application. OVOC enables administrators to adopt a holistic approach to network lifecycle management by simplifying everyday tasks and assisting in the troubleshooting process from detection to correction. Through collaboration with NEC, OVOC is now able to monitor a variety of NEC network devices.
“Integration of AudioCodes One Voice Operation Center with our MasterScope network analytics solution is an important development for voice network managers,” said Ram Menghani, Senior Vice President, NEC Enterprise Communications Technologies, Inc. “We are confident that the combination of our two companies’ market-leading technology and decades of field expertise will help companies improve the quality and availability of their voice services.”