“Our integrated delivery model is yet another step our organization has taken to better serve the needs of our clients and give them the competitive advantage they need in an extremely complex environment,” says Jim Martindale, CEO, Navint. “We look forward to continuing to work with our existing global client base, as well as several new accounts, to help them build the digital maturity and organizational agility that they need to optimize their lead-to-revenue operations.”
As part of this process, Navint has also expanded the roles of its Client Success, Expert Services and Program Management teams to create a stronger connection between the firm’s Advisory Services and their Technology & Implementation capabilities. This provides clients with a comprehensive, end-to-end solution that spans strategy and planning, as well as solution design and implementation.
Strategic hires deepen Navint’s expertise across the LTR ecosystem to support clients’ need for both a holistic strategy and targeted solutions
To support their expanded services offering and new delivery model, Navint has made several strategic hires to strengthen its domain and technology expertise across key LTR platforms, including Salesforce, Zuora, NetSuite and SAP. Together, the expanded and enhanced teams will support clients as they connect and optimize all LTR systems, including CRM, CPQ, CLM, Billing, and ERP, as well as manage organizations’ underlying data migration needs.
“In order to connect the lead-to-revenue lifecycle, clients need to bring together people, processes and technologies,” says George McLaughlin, EVP Client Success, Salesforce Revenue Cloud. “With this enhanced delivery model and expanded team, Navint is able to provide our clients with the skills and expertise they need across each dimension for improved efficiencies, better outcomes and added value.”
Key new hires include:
- Phil Finch: VP, Client Delivery for EMEA, joins Navint from the Investment Banking industry and brings deep expertise implementing large-scale transformation programs across front and back office operations
- Trevor Dolan: Expert Services Consultant, Salesforce Revenue Cloud joins Navint from Coastal Cloud
- Amit Jain: Subscription Billing Solution Architect, joins Navint from Zuora
- Darren Laws: Director, Expert Services, EMEA, onboarded from Salesforce
- Pramod Patil: Sr. Revenue Cloud Architect, onboarded from CodeZero
- Chris Winston: Sr. Consultant focused on ERP technologies with deep NetSuite expertise onboarded from Capgemini.
- DeeDee Sanchez: Project Operations Lead, joins from MicroFocus
Navint continues a period of rapid growth with several key client wins and the opening of their EMEA office
Navint’s organizational realignment and integrated delivery model further supports the organization’s growth and expansion across several key accounts – including fortune 1000 companies across multiple industries.
These client wins come on the heels of the opening of Navint’s London office and expansion across Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) earlier this year.