Megapor Limited (ASX: MP1) (“Megaport”), a leading global provider of Network-as-a-Service (NaaS), today announced that The company has partnered with TD SYNNEX, a global IT distributor and solutions integrator, to offer its global, purpose-built software-defined networking (SDN) platform to TD SYNNEX customers.
“Bringing Megaport’s leading Network-as-a-Service platform to TD SYNNEX’s portfolio will make it easier for customers to modernize their network connections and quickly connect to leading cloud service providers,” said Rodney Foreman, Chief Revenue Officer, Megaport. TD SYNNEX ‘s global scale and reach, coupled with expertise in IT solutions, make the company an ideal partner to expand our channel relationships.”
Cheryl Neal, VP of New Supplier Procurement at TD SYNNEX, said: “TD SYNNEX is committed to providing customers with IT solutions that unlock their growth potential. The addition of Megaport’s Network-as-a-Service offering to our broad portfolio of IT solutions will enable Our customers are able to leverage technology for critical work and will help them accelerate their digital transformation initiatives.”
The cooperation between the two parties will bring many benefits to TD SYNNEX customers:
- Improve network performance and reduce jitter and latency.
- It costs less to go from cloud egress to cloud ingress compared to rates for data transfer over the internet.
- Point-and-click network configuration supports interconnection between branch offices, data centers, cloud providers and IT services without any hardware requirements.
- Real-time configuration of virtual network infrastructure and interconnects.
- Secure private hybrid and multi-cloud with connectivity to 360+ service providers, 700+ available data centers, and 230+ cloud interconnect points.
Megaport enhances TD SYNNEX’s portfolio of network services, enabling customers to deploy a global, highly available network in minutes rather than months. Megaport’s NaaS platform provides private, scalable, on-demand connectivity to the world’s leading cloud service providers including AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud. The company’s solutions enable agile, flexible, high-performance networks at a fraction of the cost of traditional approaches.