New partnership with Pearl Meyer combines the power of Main Data Group’s proxy data with the leading executive compensation survey information
Main Data Group (MDG) today announced the launch of ExecData™, its newest online database for executive compensation practitioners. ExecData integrates Main Data Group’s executive compensation proxy data with survey data from Pearl Meyer’s Executive Compensation and Benchmarking Survey, one of the industry’s most extensive and reliable sources of executive pay information.
Compensation professionals receive this combined view of executive compensation information for the most senior members of the c-suite and for the top two layers of a company’s leadership team. Available online in a single source, subscribers will save time and money by using MDG’s analytics reporting software to obtain two perspectives. Data is reported in the aggregate with the option for a side-by-side view of proxy and survey data and the ability to conduct more in-depth analysis through Excel-based reports.
“Information is power and we designed ExecData with the HR compensation professional in mind, giving them the complete dataset that will make many aspects of their work easier and more effective,” said Michael Enos, chief operating officer for Main Data Group. “ExecData can help companies maintain competitive pay practices, which offers an advantage when it comes to retaining top talent and strengthening recruiting efforts. This cost-effective online resource also gives companies an unmatched level of pay practices insight to support a number of annual compensation needs.”
“Both of our teams are comprised of experienced compensation practitioners and we know that it’s important to have a breadth and depth of high-quality data for decision-making,” said Rebecca Toman, vice president of Pearl Meyer’s survey business unit. “We are excited to be partnering with Main Data Group and offering their customers this powerful combination of proxy and survey data.”
ExecData is available today, either as a stand-alone subscription or as part of the complete Main Data Group platform. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about flexible subscription options.
- Proxy data for the top five named executive officers (NEOs) from 4500+ public company disclosures
- Survey data for 80+ senior executive positions from public, private, and not-for-profit organizations
- Includes all corporate and business unit-level functional areas regardless of top five NEO designation
- Provides information two complete levels deep within an organization, including data for unique roles that aren’t matched elsewhere
- Pay data includes base salary, short- and long-term incentives, total cash, and total direct compensation, with actual and target pay levels
- Ability to drill down by industry, market cap, revenue, asset size, number of employees, ownership, and by state
- Detailed job descriptions and definitions of all terms used are readily available
- Proxy and survey data undergo a rigorous quality assurance process