Lemongrass Consulting, a leading professional and managed service provider of SAP enterprise applications running on Amazon Web Services (AWS), announced the launch of its Polaris Program. Polaris includes funding options bundled with a suite of automation-enabled Migration services orchestrated through Lemongrass’s proven SAP methodology.
The Polaris migration program has been specifically designed to help SAP enabled companies to meet modern business requirements. The program includes:
- SAP systems migrations into AWS with minimal downtime leveraging Lemongrass’s automation-enabled migration pattern technologies
- The potential to reduce platform costs by 33% through funding incentives. This program is open to new customers with platform spend in excess of $100k per year
- Lemongrass’s Automation Management Platform and its set of purpose-built tools to facilitate the migration process and support on-going innovation and automation of the resulting environments. This automation includes a full suite of migration, build and steady state-run services, self-service deployments, and self-healing capabilities
- Comprehensive services, leveraging artificial intelligence (AI) across SAP monitoring and operations, so preventable P1s and P2s can be avoided, enabling a compelling SLA attainment
- Innovation beyond SAP, including SAP-Centric Data Lake and Management enablement, and immediate access to new AWS releases and the latest SAP enhancements
- Automation solutions for commonly executed activities to drive continuous service improvements
Lemongrass has been working with AWS since 2010, is a Premier Consulting Partner in the AWS Partner Network (APN), and has AWS SAP Competency status. Lemongrass was also recently awarded the AWS Migration Competency designation, in addition to the AWS Managed Services Competency and AWS Well-Architected certifications, in recognition of the thousands of SAP systems that they have successfully migrated.