LEAP Legal Software Inc., a legal practice management remote access software firm, announced that it will offer remote work access tools to attorneys in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Florida, and Pennsylvania. LEAP is for the first time offering completely remote purchase, data transition, and installation for law firms that want or need employees to work from home immediately.
“We believe it’s our duty to help companies be productive during this COVID-19 outbreak. We take this commitment very seriously, which is why we’re making our products available for demonstration, purchase, installation, and training entirely online,” said Peter Baverstock, CEO of LEAP US. “We have the tools law firms need to empower their employees to work remotely while maintaining positive cash flow with minimal downtime in the transition.”
For law firms to serve their own customers remotely, LEAP is now offering the Web Portal, a client service portal that allows attorneys to have clients book appointments and make payments online. LEAP is now offering this service to law firms with LEAP at no additional cost. The Portal further ensures law firm employees can work remotely and access all areas of the business with a single sign-on.
- You can work from home or via a laptop as if you were in the office, without the need for messy remote access software.
- Most functionality will still work even if your internet connection drops out via unique online/offline technology.
- LEAP has a full electronic matter, so your entire file is online.
- Unlike other cloud systems that only deal with administrative tasks, LEAP puts your entire firm into the cloud.
- The LEAP App allows you to work and stay informed anywhere, with or without your work computer or laptop available.