inRiver’s 8th PIMpoint Focuses on Building the Frictionless Path to Purchase for Commerce in 2020
inRiver, a leading provider of product information management (PIM) solutions that help businesses sell more products, today announced the 8th “edition” of PIMpoint. This year the world’s largest PIM-focused event is virtual, free to attendees, and comes with an agenda packed with case studies, live workshops, dedicated focus tracks, and keynote speakers. The event has already reached over 1,500 registrations and is taking place from October 5-9, 2020.
“The agenda features global customers like Intersport, ROCKWOOL, and Michelin that tell stories of their digital transformation and PIM-journeys,” said Thomas Zanzinger, CEO, inRiver. “Whether virtual or in-person, this event brings business leaders and professionals in e-commerce, digital marketing, IT, product marketing together to share best practices and experiences to drive success in digital commerce today.”
“We are transforming our business with inRiver and look forward to sharing our insights and experiences with others at PIMpoint Digital,” said Federico Castelli, vice president, product management and commercial excellence, ROCKWOOL.
Sample agenda highlights include the following speakers and topics during PIMpoint:
- “A promising outlook for the future of e-commerce” via Thomas Zanzinger, CEO, inRiver
- Creating an Immersive Buying Experience” panel discussion with Salesforce.com and Threekit
- “Why my mom loves your PIM” via Bernard Dahl, senior customer experience consultant, Absolunet
- “Acceleration in an era of chaos and change” via Igor Beuker, professional public speaker and futurist
- “Digital leadership in disruptive times” via Claudia Olsson, founder and chairman, Stellar Capacity
- Uncovering the ROI and business value of PIM via Ntara
- PIM Enterprise – Take ownership of the commercial catalogue via Immeo
- Beyond marketing data: A comprehensive look at inRiver data modeling via Verndale
Session tracks delve into digital transformation, customer experience, live question and answer sessions, and an exhibit hall complete with over 24 sponsors to engage with and learn from.