Informatica®, the enterprise cloud data management leader, announced it has updated its Intelligent Data Platform ™, powered by Informatica’s AI-powered CLAIRE ™ engine, with the industry’s most advanced intelligence and automation capabilities, enabling enterprises to accelerate cloud analytics modernization, drive better customer experiences, and properly govern and manage all their data.
The new innovations include:
Cloud Data Warehouse and Data Lakes
Industry’s leading and most comprehensive cloud data management with massively scalable high-performance serverless capabilities for cloud data warehousing and data lakes. Handles new data sources and numerous targets across cloud ecosystems; ingests data from databases, files, and streaming sources; and enables real-time analytics and self-service. New features include:
- Cloud Data Integration (CDI) & Cloud Data Integration Elastic (CDI-E) – More dynamic, scalable, flexible data integration, improved pushdown support for AWS and integration with Operational Insights. Cloud Data Integration Elastic (CDI-E) support for hierarchical data types, CLAIRE-powered Spark auto-tuning, easy debugging with midstream and enhanced Azure support. Preview of Serverless runtime for CDI and CDI-E.
- Cloud Data Quality – New capabilities including parsing and de-duplication and expanded data profiling with additional cleansing and verification and connectivity to Salesforce and Microsoft Common Data Model.
- Cloud Mass Ingestion – Single integrated data ingestion service with improved usability and resilience. Broader support for DevOps with enhanced integration to GitHub for Mass Ingestion Streaming, Files and Databases enhanced connectivity with Databricks delta support for files, AWS Kenisis, ADLS Gen2 (streaming) and advanced functionality such as schema drift support.
- CLAIRE-powered data engineering pipeline recommendations, cross-data pipeline categorization based on similarity, streaming data lineage, and data prep recipe recommendations. Next, best transformation recommendations, support for handling data drift in Cloud Data Integration Elastic source transformations, runtime recommendation with spark auto-tuning, ability to use intelligent structure parser in Cloud Data Integration with real-time connectors, passthrough mode & for non-relational output.
- Innovation supporting advanced Data Engineering use cases with Blockchain as well as image transformations for applications across financial services, public safety, and healthcare industries.
Read the full news here