Impetus Technologies, a leading big data software products, and services company, announced a new version of StreamAnalytix for Amazon Web Services (AWS) Marketplace.
StreamAnalytix, enterprise-grade self-service data flow, and analytics platform transform data into actionable business insights through end-to-end functionality of data processing, machine learning, and DevOps. Used in production by several Fortune 500 companies, StreamAnalytix offers an intuitive drag-and-drop functionality with more than 150 ETL functions, and 30+ data science algorithms and transformations that enable enterprises to rapidly build, deploy, and manage Apache Spark applications visually.
StreamAnalytix on AWS provides the flexibility to work with AWS EMR and Databricks using any number of Spark nodes in a pay-per-use model. It is fully AWS optimized and supports deployment via cloud formation templates. The latest enhancements include:
- Self-service: Create, deploy, and manage Spark jobs for Databricks and/or EMR based cluster
- Cluster management: Launch, deploy, and manage ephemeral and long running Databricks and/or EMR clusters
- Auto-scaling: Auto-scale (grow or shrink) your cluster based on your processing workload
- RBAC based user management: Individual roles can define individual user permissions
- Extensive support for cloud-native services
StreamAnalytix on AWS Marketplace is available in three options based on the number of users (3 users, 8 users, or 15 users). Each option supports executing jobs on your Databricks and/or EMR clusters, with no limit to the number of connected nodes.