Heretto today announced a new partnership with Enterprise Knowledge. This partnership launches a new Personalization Proof of Concept (POC) program for any organization seeking to create loyal customers, partners, and employees through content personalization.
“Personalization isn’t a “nice to have” when it comes to enterprise help and knowledge content. This content is dense by nature, so personalization strips away the pieces which don’t relate to the reader and makes it easier to digest. ” says Patrick Bosek, CEO and co-founder of Heretto.
The Personalization POC will help organizations:
- Get a facilitated introduction to the technologies and best practices that enable personalization
- Initiate a personalization strategy – complete with content and metadata models – that can iteratively improve over time;
- Validate the personalized experience with user research;
- Implement the POC for a prioritized use case leveraging Heretto for structured content components; and
- Leverage an executive presentation to articulate the value proposition of the personalization strategy and socialize the roadmap to production-ready personalized digital experiences.
In eight weeks companies will have an interactive proof of concept that demonstrates the impact personalized content delivery can have on their prioritized business objectives. This POC, delivered alongside a practical roadmap and executive presentation, will make the esoteric possibilities of personalized content real for organizations, empowering action and enabling outcomes-oriented decision making.