Diligent , a global leader in modern government offering SaaS solutions for governance, risk, compliance and ESG, today announces the integration of Diligent Boards with Microsoft Teams. Customers can now use Diligent’s board governance software while using Teams, driving better decision making by providing organizations with a secure way to access critical governance intelligence and meeting resources.
“The pandemic triggered a global shift in the way we work, with many organizations making a permanent transition to virtual or hybrid work models,” said Ricardo Moreno, senior vice president of global partnerships at Diligent. “Boards and executives need secure solutions to improve collaboration, workflows and communication within virtual meetings, while driving better decision making with curated data and intelligence. Diligent Boards’ integration with Microsoft Teams makes Diligent’s board leadership software more accessible than ever, driving more effective, collaborative, and secure board meetings.
Through the Diligent Boards and Teams integration, customers can:
- Minimize privacy risks through secure access to critical government and meeting information and document privilege protection
- Keep meetings on track by viewing agendas within the Teams window, keeping track of time left to discuss topics, and identifying next speakers
- Save time preparing for meetings and boost meeting efficiency with easy access to a repository of reference materials
- Collaborate easily and securely on business-critical topics by annotating and creating shared or private notes, and through signature-based voting
- Improve board composition and effectiveness with easy access to Diligent’s network of directors
- Keep pace with the market by tracking ESG news and reputation, real-time analytics, and market intelligence
“In today’s increasingly complex and fast-paced business landscape, it’s crucial that leaders connect securely and efficiently and have access to the information they need, when they need it,” said Uriel Rootshtain, Director Field and Partner, Modern Work from Microsoft. “The integration with Diligent will enable our mutual clients to walk into board meetings with the tools to drive strategic insights and impactful actions.”