DATAMARK, the public safety geographic information systems (GIS) team of Michael Baker International, announced today the development of DATAMARK CloudAssign, a cloud-native Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution designed to simplify the complex process of creating new addresses for local governments. DATAMARK CloudAssign streamlines address assignment and maintenance by creating a simple and accessible workflow, allowing ease-of-use for both GIS and non-GIS experts throughout the United States.
“DATAMARK is the go-to authority on GIS data for public safety and we developed DATAMARK CloudAssign as a solution for localities who required a simple and straightforward way to create and maintain highly accurate address data,” said Ashley Buzzeo, Director of Product at DATAMARK. “Through the deployment of this tool, addressing authorities can create new addresses using an intuitive and streamlined workflow for the entire addressing lifecycle.”
DATAMARK CloudAssign features include:
- Automated login drops user into Addressing Assignment form and map.
- Edits are provided to the assigned admin for review and approval.
- Emails and PDFs for printed letters are created once an edit is approved.
- All product updates are applied automatically
Ensured Accuracy & Recordkeeping
- Requests are run against existing mapping data to check for errors.
- Reporting pages are updated with integrated dashboard tile metrics.
- Chronological list of all requests, their status and associated emails/PDFs available for download and export.
- CloudAssign can be securely accessed from any web browser, anywhere.
- Data streamlines into NENA-compliant data that integrates with any systems already in place.
- All data seamlessly transitions to NG9-1-1 schemas.