Cooleaf, the leading employee experience platform for high-performing teams, today announced the release of its new integration with Microsoft Teams, the communication and collaboration platform developed by Microsoft. This new integration gives Cooleaf customers full access to their organization’s Cooleaf platform within the Teams application.
“As we all look to navigate new ways of working, the need for a seamless employee experience is critical. Microsoft Teams is a strong communications and collaboration platform, and Cooleaf’s integration with Teams enhances the virtual workplace with powerful culture tactics and listening tools,” said Sarwar Bhuiyan, Cooleaf’s Co-Founder and Product Strategy & Development Lead. “Not only can customers access Cooleaf through our web or mobile applications, but now, for our customers currently utilizing Teams, the new integration also allows them to drive team engagement within a more streamlined workflow.”
With Cooleaf’s Microsoft Teams integration, employee recognition and collaboration can come together in one space. Cooleaf for Microsoft Teams makes it easy for employees to:
- Recognize peers and receive recognition directly within the Teams application
- Give shout-outs for years of service and celebrate employee milestones
- Participate in incentivized pulse surveys focused on job satisfaction, onboarding, or employee engagement
- Join virtual activities and challenges designed to foster DEI, learning & development, health & wellness, and more
- Redeem reward points for gift cards, company swag, and more in a custom Rewards Catalog
Cooleaf customers who install Cooleaf’s Teams integration will have full visibility into their engagement platform, including their company’s Rewards Catalog, where they can redeem their points instantly, without leaving teams. Cooleaf supports dozens of gift cards from around the world, along with branded merchandise, experiences, and charity donations.