“Coalfire is excited to launch the industry’s first Cloud Advisory Board,” said Patrick Kehoe, Chief Marketing Officer at Coalfire. “Our goal for this board is to make a significant impact on enterprise cloud security challenges, deliver new cloud security research to the technical community and have a tangible effect on the direction of cloud innovation.”
Board participants include a selection of influential executives and leaders in the cloud security space, including:
- Grant Bourzikas, Group CISO, HSBC
- Ben de Bont, Vice President and CISO, ServiceNow, Inc.
- Gail Coury, Vice President and General Manager, Silverline at F5 Networks
- Edward Kiledjian, Vice President, Information Security, Compliance, and CISO, OpenText
- Mathew Newfield, CISO, Unisys
- Nils Puhlmann, Chief Trust and Security Officer, Twillo, Inc.
- Matthew Sharp, CISO, Logicworks
- Tony Spinelli, CEO, S7 Advisors LLC and faculty member at the National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD)
- Mark Weatherford, Global Information Security Strategist, Booking Holdings
“Coalfire has a long history of innovation, and I’m really excited to be a part of the cloud advisory board,” said Mark Weatherford of Booking Holdings. “They have brought in some of the leading experts on cloud security to look for more innovative ways to a secure cloud, leveraging automation across multiple platforms, and then sharing that research with the broader community. This kind of vision is the hallmark of a great security company.”