ClickUp, the world’s only all-in-one productivity platform, has today announced the general availability launch of ClickUp Whiteboards, the only visual collaboration solution that directly connects team’s ideas and work. Whiteboards address the growing challenge of teams needing to brainstorm, present ideas and visually collaborate on projects in a hybrid work environment.
In collaboration with the launch of Whiteboards, ClickUp also commissioned research to discover how workers prefer to collaborate and learn. The findings reveal that 67% of people classify themselves as visual workers, and that since the start of the pandemic, 60% of people admit they find it more challenging than ever to brainstorm and collaborate on work in real time with their colleagues. As a result, two-thirds (64%) have done less brainstorming with their teams.
Zeb Evans, CEO at ClickUp, said: “Collaboration requires more than just a place to meet and brainstorm. Teams need to be able to seamlessly access the context around their work and turn ideas into action, without having to jump to another tool. In fact, 9 out of 10 workers today say they would prefer to be able to manage all their work in one place, rather than having to use different tools for different tasks”.
“ClickUp Whiteboards solves this challenge, as it is built natively into the broader ClickUp platform, together with tasks, Docs, Goals, Dashboards and more, providing a single place for teams to work more efficiently and get more done”.
Whiteboards is an entirely native solution providing customers with a seamless user experience. Rather than having to integrate from other platforms, ClickUp users can collaborate on a digital whiteboard directly in ClickUp and turn ideas and all whiteboard items straight into ClickUp tasks, saving people time and improving alignment between teams.
ClickUp’s virtual Whiteboards enable teams to collaborate in multiple ways:
- Idea execution: improve brainstorming by quickly creating new objects from ideas and convert objects directly into ClickUp tasks at the click of a button.
- Dynamic editing: add content to Whiteboards in a variety of ways, including drawings, text with rich formatting, shapes, sticky notes, images, and other media files.
- Real time collaboration: interact across teams with complete visibility into all users’ edits and cursor movements as they happen.
- Flexible structuring: move and organise ideas and projects in customisable ways, from mind-mapping to agile workflows.
- Seamless sharing: share Whiteboards openly with all teams, internally and externally.
- Convenient templates: get started quickly with templates for any team and business, from marketing agencies to product management.
ClickUp customer Talent+, a leading talent recruitment and coaching agency, has found tremendous value in using the beta version of ClickUp Whiteboards to improve alignment with teams and clients.
Ashley Pavlik, Director of Product Development at Talent+, commented: “With Whiteboards now natively alongside other apps in ClickUp, we’re able to visually bring our standard operating practices to life right where work is happening. This saves us time moving between yet another tool and more importantly, has aligned our teams on work handoffs and made collaboration easier in the product development lifecycle.”
The launch of Whiteboards follows a milestone year for ClickUp, after its record-breaking Series C funding round in 2021, the announcement of a new Dublin HQ with plans to create 200 EMEA jobs, and the bolstering of its European senior leadership team in Q1 2022. ClickUp is actively hiring across a number of areas. Please visit www.clickup.com/blog/launching-clickup-whiteboards for further information.