Checkpoint Systems, a leading global supplier of Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS), RFID solutions and Alpha High-Theft Solutions for the retail industry, announced its line of specialized security labels and Keepers® to protect against retail CBD theft.
The portfolio of solutions offers retailers the ability to openly display popular CBD and other high-value products by removing them from locked cabinets, assuring easy access for customers. Security Labels and Keepers are proven to increase sales and decrease shrink with an impressive ROI.
According to Stuart Rosenthal, Vice President of Sales for Checkpoint’s Alpha High-Theft Solutions, “By having such a wide variety of Keeper sizes available, it makes protecting new products, such as CBD, straightforward and simple.”
Keeper features include:
- Available in AM or RF technology
- Durable construction
- Quick application and removal
- Keeps original package intact
- Customization options available
Label features include:
- Visible EAS circuit provides a strong visual deterrent against shoplifters
- Clear viewing window complements product packaging
- Offers covert protection without brand degradation
- Uses aggressive packaging adhesive
- Designed to support high-speed @source integration
- Custom printing available