BEC Technologies Inc., a leading developer and manufacturer of 4G LTE and 5G wireless broadband solutions, today unveiled a new addition to its Fixed Wireless Access (FWA) portfolio, the AirConnect® Series of Dual Mode LTE and 5G NR CPE Solutions. The AirConnect® solutions are future-ready, providing operators the flexibility to deploy now for existing LTE networks and swiftly transition 5G NR over sub-6 GHz.
AirConnect® provides operators with a cost-effective way to deliver next-generation high-speed broadband services for existing and future deployments to meet the ever-increasing consumer demand. AirConnect® supports non-standalone (NSA) mode providing 5G NR enhanced data speed and substantial increases in overall capacity over existing 4G LTE infrastructure. Operators can also leverage standalone (SA) mode for expanded coverage and higher operational efficiency when implementing 5G NR end-to-end from the core network to radio access.
“Strong demand for high-speed broadband services is a key driver in current and future 5G NR Fixed Wireless Access (FWA) deployments,” said D’Andre Ladson, VP of Marketing. “The AirConnect® Series strengthens our commitment to offering the latest technology solutions that create value and business growth opportunities for our customers.”
Features and Benefits of the AirConnect® Series:
- Supports Fixed Wireless Access for 4G LTE and 5G NR Networks
- Portable, Indoor and Outdoor Ruggedized Solutions
- 5G Non-Standalone (NSA) & Standalone (SA) Operation
- High performance and efficient 4×4 MIMO Antenna
- Bridge, router, and advanced networks modes
- BECentral® BEC’s cloud-based device management for extending network visibility and control of devices remotely