Accessible Solutions, Inc. (ASI) announced today that it is partnering with CatMatt, LLC to integrate the SeniorDine system within the industry-leading senior service software solution ServTracker.
ServTracker SeniorDine offers senior nutrition providers with a turnkey service delivery model that utilizes local restaurants to provide nutritious meals to seniors at a discounted rate. By using a combination of custom debit cards, congregate meal funding and/or community donations, senior service organizations can offer seniors the option to dine at their favorite participating restaurants, all tracked and managed by ServTracker.
“This ServTracker integration with SeniorDine aligns to our company philosophy of listening to our customers to help drive innovation and continued sector advancement in support of seniors,” said Greg Prosser, President and CEO of Accessible Solutions, Inc. “SeniorDine offers a flexible and scalable service delivery model that can be used to answer some of the unique challenges within the sector in addition to bolstering service offerings for our customers and growing broader awareness through new community partnerships,” Prosser added. “Our goal for this program is to offer our ServTracker customers with not only the operational tools needed to seamlessly manage a new program like SeniorDine, but also the assets needed to communicate the program to constituencies.”
Also Read: CIOs Pushing Through The Crisis Fatigue
Benefits of ServTracker SeniorDine
- Supports nutrition providers in building the technology infrastructure and capacity to expand dining services
- Solution to efficiently manage all restaurant meal services and meal types: Congregate, Home Delivered or Grab-n-Go meals
- Streamlines communications with clients
- Simplifies data collection, reporting processes and restaurant invoicing
- Saves time and reduces administrative labor related to duplicate data entry
- Promotes successful contracting and implementation with restaurants with simplified technology
“We’re honored and excited to be working with Accessible Solutions,” said John Sansoucie, President of CatMatt, LLC. “Within the technology sector, developing integrations and partnerships like this one plays an integral role in success. When you can partner with an industry leader like Accessible Solutions and the ServTracker platform, that’s a home run.”