With the increased use of data-centric approaches across businesses, the data center networking market share is growing rapidly, reveals a recent study.
In this digital era, the large amount of available unstructured data across various sectors significantly drives the data center market growth. Even the cloud computing adoption and the development of advanced data center operating models worldwide are anticipated to heighten this data center networking market growth in the coming years.
The global data center networking market is estimated to touch $40.9 billion by 2025. It is also estimated to hold 11.0% CAGR over the forecast period (2020 to 2025) – indicated a research study by Million Insights.
The dynamics like business cost reduction, augmenting server integration, optimum network performance, and security infrastructure are boosting the development of this market. Lately, most enterprises focus on the current state of system infrastructure to figure out the concerns and efficiently fulfill the expectations of users.
Channelizing Information Security to Enhance Business Functionalities
With the rising incidents of cyberattacks, the data center market is most likely to experience significant growth – driving the adoption of cloud-based platforms along with the surging demand for real-time data as well as information.
Today, businesses with the help of data center networking solutions can access information on-demand while increasing their sales. Once this data is collected, analyzed, and shared channels via various networking solutions, it allows the service providers to revise their existing business model and augment the revenue structure.
Similarly, this has resulted in the demand for channelizing information in order to improve daily functionalities. As a result, it is expected to steer the data center networking market demand in the next few years.
Furthermore, it is considered an accomplished model of disaster recovery – since it allocates the operational improvement as well as re-establishes function with access to the clone database. Some principal highlights from the study are –
- Increasing adoption of digitalization and cloud computing will drive worldwide market growth across industries.
- The storage area network (SAN) tools are projected to grow significantly with the growing demand for different combinations of computation systems.
- The BFSI sector is estimated to register the fastest CAGR from the forecasted period. The BFSI, telecom, and IT sectors are concentrating on implementing advanced technologies in order to keep up with their complex infrastructure assets.
- Asia Pacific market will grow with more than 14.0% CAGR – the fastest globally due to the rapid adoption of the data center networking solution in the South Asian region.
- The market players are executing strategies – this is including mergers, acquisitions, and product expansion to prolong this competitive marketplace.
Clearly, the data center networking supports companies to organize and consolidate the information within a single platform – this is prior to exposure to any cross-channel system. Furthermore, it also allows businesses to connect with their users operating in different sectors.